Option required : Invoicing
Allowed profile : brand manager, sales manager
The invoicing settings help you to build a professional invoice and organise an efficient workflow. The settings are: reference number, auto-closed, and payment terms. You can simply manage them from the Invoices tab from the Setting page under the Setting wheel menu.
Setting the reference number
1. Activate the auto-numbering setting or manage it manually
- Enable auto-numbering, click on YES/NO
- Choose from the variables selection below to set the column reference scheme
2. Arrange the credit note in sequence, there are three options:
- apply the same reference than the invoice
- activate the auto-numbering setting
- manage it manually
3. Auto-closed order & invoice
To facilitate your workflow of the invoice by activating the auto-close invoiced order and auto-clued paid invoices. Activate it in the Workflow section.
Setting the invoice payment terms
Fill a payment instruction in the column and it will be pre-filled each time an invoice is created.