To provide a coherent working experience between your company and Le New Black, you may invite your team to work together on the platform. Depending on your package, you can have a different amount of users on your showroom. You may find the details of each role and assign the role to your team members based on the description below.
- Brand manager: Is your Sales Director or General Manager. He/she has full access to all data, can edit showroom settings, collections, customers, sales, reports and invite other team members to join Le New Black.
- Sales manager: Is your Sales Manager. He/she has limited access to collections and full access to customers, sales and reports.
- Sales representative: Is your Agent or Sales Rep. He/she has access to the customers, sales and reports feature in the limit the Brand manager assign them (geography, retailers). He/she can create customers, create and modify orders and send selections, but he/she cannot manage collections nor products.
- Sales administrator: Is your Sales administrator who collaborates with your Sales Manager and is under the direction of your Sales Director. He/she can create customers, create and modify orders and send selections, but he/she cannot manage collections nor products.
- Sales assistant: Is your sales assistant, working seasonally for your brand, during the showrooms or an intern. He/she can only access sales features, ie. view appointments, create orders and send selections. He/she cannot create customers retailers, view sales reports, manage collections nor products.
- Custom member: Is your intern or your assistant. He/she has custom access to features defined by the brand manager. He/she may for example be able to update looks, inventory or prices, but cannot create orders nor send selections.
Permissions: who can do what?
|Sales representative||Assignment rules||Assignment rules||Assignment rules|
Sales representatives: main versus additional
A sales representative may be assigned to retailers either as their main rep or as an additional rep. Permissions differ as follows:
- Main sales rep: may view ALL orders and edit ALL orders
- Additional sales rep: may view ALL orders but may only edit THEIR orders (eg. orders they have created)
It is possible to define a sales rep as main rep for certain retailers and additional rep for others.