Welcome to Le New Black! Le New Black is your B2B e-commerce platform where you may present your current and past collections accessible to our selected buyers and allows you to manage your wholesale business and centralise all the information, including the process from the order-taking to the confirmation of the orders, your client order history, the showroom activities reports. The reports section provide you an analysis of the audience and sales activity, production forecast on the showroom. Each brand will be assigned a dedicated Account Manager to provide you the support of the showroom.
To begin with, your dedicated Account Manager will get in touch with you to understand your need on the platform in order to help you develop your strategy with Le New Black's tools. Your Account Manager would help you to develop on the platform from three aspects: team members, needs, and timeline. It allows us to find the best solution for you to work on your online showroom.
1. Your team member: to get to know your team and your organisation to helps us to understand your team function in order to bring the question to the right person.
- Key contact: the person will manage the online showroom, for example, uploading the collection, price list, and the images
- Webmasters: to know who is in charge of the technical issue if needed to build a connector between your ERP and Le New Black
- Sales teams: to understand how you plan your sales season whether you work with your internal sales manager or the sales agents
- Production team: to know how you will organise your collection data and help them to retrieve the information of production forecast on the showroom.
2. Your needs: to understand what you pursue on the platform, the visibility, the sales increase, sell your in-stock products, prospect more clients, etc. Your organisation of the collection, whether you work with pre-order, seasonal, carry-over or permanent collection.
3. Your timeline: to understand your timeline, sales season of your organisation in order to propose you the training for the brand managers, the sales agent, etc. and to understand the schedule of the collection to make it well-prepared before the sales begin.
After the follow-up on the phone, you may begin to set up your brand profile!