A new orders bulk editor now lets brand managers replace a product variant in multiple orders at once.
Just like the first bulk editor that allowed to remove a product variant in multiple orders at once, this editor guides you through a few steps to execute this bulk update:
- Defining the variant replacement:
- First, select the product variant A that will be replaced
- Then, select target variant B that will replace variant A
- Finally, select the orders to apply this update on
- Notifying the buyers
- Define which buyers to notify
- Customise the message to send to buyers
- You're done!