Cegid + Le New Black integration overview
Cegid is a french POS software specialised in fashion retail. Le New Black offers a collaborative B2B portal for your team and retailers, and an order-taking iPad App for your sales team.
We can automate data integration by flat file exchange through a FTP server.
|Products||Cegid >> Le New Black|
|Prices||Cegid >> Le New Black|
|Inventory stock levels||Cegid >> Le New Black|
|Orders||Cegid << Le New Black|
|Retailers||Cegid >> Le New Black|
Data flow: Products
- Your product data will reflect the master product data hosted in Cegid.
- You will click a button in Le New Black to import products from Cegid.
Data flow: Prices
- Your prices data will reflect the master prices data hosted in Cegid.
- You will click a button in Le New Black to import prices from Cegid
Data flow: Inventory stock levels
- Your inventory data will reflect the available-to-sell quantities from Cegid.
- Inventory will be imported into Le New Black according to a schedule that you determine.
- You will be able to trigger this import manually by clicking a button from Le New Black if you need to refresh your stock level earlier.
- The inventory is based on either EAN13s or SKUs.
Data flow: Orders
- You will be able to select orders to be exported from Le New Black.
- Orders will be transferred from Le New Black according to a schedule that you determine.
- You will be able to trigger this export manually by clicking a button in Le New Black if you need to send orders earlier.
- Custom fields are not supported.
- Products without EAN13/SKU codes won't be exported.
- After the order has been exported from Le New Black, any further changes must be done directly into Cegid.
- Customers without a valid Cegid customer reference will block the order export.
Who's assigned from your team?
Your Cegid administrator, or an IT profile within your company who is familiar with your specific setup. A Sales Manager who understands your business, and your merchandising strategy.
Who's in charge at Le New Black
Your account manager at Le New Black will be taking care of the whole process from day 1. He/she'll be doing:
- Asking questions about your specific Cegid setup and sales process.
- Collaborating with Cegid as they configure the data files to import & export to our system.
- Generating and exporting test orders to Cegid.
- Making sure your team is updated throughout the process and addressing delays occurring on either side.
- Working with you and Cegid to troubleshoot any unexpected issues that arise after launch.
A standard integration of the orders data flow will take 2-4 weeks to get up and running. A standard integration of the inventory, products and prices data flows will take approximately 4-6 weeks to get up and running.
Once the connector is set up, you will have access to your own Integration center in your back-office to manage and monitor your integration with a set of tools:
- Access to task logs files for continuous monitoring and troubleshooting (e.g. see if a missing EAN13 or retailer reference is preventing an order from being exported)
- Triggers task manually to push and pull data on-demand
- Preview data before actual import (only available on some connectors)