Is my system compatible?
In order to integrate with Le New Black, your system must basically be able to exchange data and automate tasks.
Before digging into technical requirements, a first simple step may be to check if Le New Black offers built-in connectivity with your systems. You may then decide whether to use a built-in connector or go for a custom integration.
Built-in connector or custom integration
Le New Black has developed connectors with popular systems and may already offer built-in connectivity with your system. We can provide full implementation on these connectors, that will shorten the integration timeline. You may check here if your system is listed in built-in connectors.
If your system is not listed in built-in connectors or if you have very specific needs, you may decide to build a custom integration based on API calls or on flat files exchanges:
Exchanging with flat files or API
For setting up an integration with Le New Black, your system must be able to exchange data in one of the following ways:
- generate flat files of customers and products (CSV, TXT...) and send them over FTP
- import flat files of orders (CSV, TXT) by downloading them over FTP
- send API calls using JSON or XML encoding format
Scheduled, event-based or manual
Depending on data types, business needs and technical constrains, you will have the following options for triggering data integration:
- scheduled: triggered at specifics day/hour/time
- event-based: triggered by a specific event (e.g. an order confirmation on Le New Black side or an inventory update on the ERP side)
- manual: triggered by user action