Required option: None
Required profile: Brand manager (All activity). Sales (View on associated accounts). Sales assistants do not have access to reports.
Thanks to the Reports option, Le New Black provides you with additional information about your showroom's attendance. Discover who visits your showroom and their activities.
1. Go to Reports > Audience Reports
2. Define the coverage period. It automatically covers the last 3 months.
Over the defined period:
- Visits: Total number of visits and attendance patterns.
- Visitors: Top visitors
- Countries: Top countries
- Collection analysis: Top products and top collections consulted
- Recent activity: Find the details of the visits by day. By clicking on the magnifying glass, discover the pages consulted by the customer.
1. Click on Report >> to access the detailed report on this subject
Find all the detailed reports in the left drop-down menu.
- Visits: Summary of all visits by day. By clicking on the magnifying glass, discover the pages consulted by the customer.
- Visitors: CRM analysis of the attendance of the showroom to the customer. Discover the activity of a customer over a given period.
- Geography: CRM analysis of the showroom traffic by country. Find out the number of visitors to the country and their activity over a given period.
- Collections: CRM analysis of the traffic of the consulted collections. Discover which collection is the most visited by your customers over a given period.
- Products: CRM analysis of the traffic of the consulted products. Discover which collection is the most visited by your customers over a given period.