After uploading a collection, or multiple products on your online showroom,
There are 2 ways to upload all the product images with an import or individually.
Image dimension & size:
Your images should be 8MB max, no dimension limits.
Limited to 4 images per product.
Import images in a Bulk
- Navigate to: Settings wheel > Integration center > Images > Product images
Images should be well-named so that it can be recognized by the system. There are several variations for the right naming as follows:
- Product: the file name can start with the product model, product name or product reference.
- Separator: product information should be separated by a dash, underscore, space or another separator that should be indicated in the tab that appears.
- Color: if there are more than one variations in a product, the variation should be given by the color name or color code. If there is no color, (none) should be selected.
- Separator: color information should be separated by a dash, underscore, space or another separator that should be indicated in the tab that appears.
- Image index: if the product has more than one image, the rank of the image should be indicated. (1, 2, 3, 4)
Image name example: TeeMintee_Blue_1
Import Pictures Individually
To upload an image on one product:
- Navigate to: Collections > Products
- Select the product
- Click on the Variants tab
- Drag and drop the images in the bottom of the page