After uploading a collection, or multiple products on your online showroom, all the product images can be added quickly with an import or individually.
Import Pictures in a Bulk
- Navigate to: Settings wheel > Integration center > Images > Product images
Images should be well-named so that it can be recognized by the system. There are several variations for the right naming as follows;
- Product; the file name can start with the products model, products name or products reference
- Separator; product information should be separated by a dash, underscore, space or another separator that should be indicated in the tab that appears.
- Color; if there are more than one variations in a product, the variation should be given by the color name or color code. If there is no color (none) should be selected.
- Separator; color information should be separated by a dash, underscore, space or another separator that should be indicated in the tab that appears.
- Image index; if the product has more than one image, the rank of the image should be indicated.
Import Pictures Individually
To upload an image on one product:
- Navigate to: Collections tab > Products
- Select the product
- Click on the Variants tab
- Drag and drop the images in the bottom of the page