Apart from adding products to your showroom with an import, you can also create products individually to add to a collection.
To create products manually:
- Collections tab > Products > Create a product tab
Name: Your product’s name
Collection: Select the collection that you want to associate with this new product
Size family: Select the right size family
Model: Add the unique identifier for this new product
After completing the essential information, click on the tab under Global Settings that is Variants. Start with adding the first variation of this new product.
After choosing the right variant, proceed by filling the following tabs;
- Reference: Add the product reference (mandatory)
- Wholesale price: Add the wholesale price in your default price catalog
- Retail price: Add the retail price in your default price catalog
- Cost price: Add the cost price in your default price catalog
- Date of availability: Select the date depending on your production calendar
- Description: Ex. Long sleeve raglan sweatshirt
- Country of origin: Ex. Made in France
- Composition: Ex. 70% Silk 20% Baby Alpaca 10% Cashmere
- Fabric/Material/Print: Ex. Calf leather
- Lining: Ex.100% Acrylic
- Dimensions: Ex. 20x10x20cm
- Weight: Ex. 20g
- Care instruction: Ex. Handwash only
On the bottom of the page, there is two other additional information that can be given by brands.
- Available in showroom: States that this product can be found in the tactile showroom.
- Show looks: Product can be linked to a show look
- Special notice: This free text column shows up on the product page with blue highlight if filled.
After filling all the relevant information, click on Save and Close to publish the product.
Whether you created a product with following the steps above or you did an import, the next step is to upload your product images. Read the article Add Product Pictures to learn the tricks of a fast image upload.