To create a collection, you can create it manually or upload a csv file from the Integration Center. Afterwards, you can begin to manage the collection settings. Please go to Collections > Collections to begin.
- Creating a collection manually
- Managing the collection status
- Setting the collection display
- Setting categories
Creating a collection manually
1. Creating a collection and set the required information
First, click on Create a collection and put in Line, Season by clicking on the drop-down list and Name.
Managing the collection status
A collection can be set in different statuses: Pending, Preview, View&Order, View only and Archived based on how to present on the showroom.
- Pending: the collection is registered, however, it's not visible on the showroom. If you create a collection by uploading a csv file, the status will be automatically put as Pending.
- Preview: the collection can be seen only by the brand managers. This status is suggested for the time period where the collection is missing some components.
- View&Order: the collection is published both on the showroom and the marketplace. This status requires a 100% completeness within the collection.
- View Only: allows brands to showcase their collections with no ordering options. This status can be used to give reference to the old collections for the buyers’ convenience.
- Closed: only visible on the brand user side and not available for order.
- Archived: as a self-explanatory status, archiving a collection means that the collection will not be present on the online showroom.
Setting the collection display
After publishing the collection, you may set the collection to be displayed under the menu, in the app and activate the fabric menu and you can also add a badge text to highlight the collection on the showroom.
1. Setting the collection under the menu
The collection is allowed to be displayed under Seasonal, Capsule, Permanent and Reorder menu based on your strategy and it's possible to be presented one collection under two or more menus at the same time.
2. Publishing the collection on iPad app by clicking on Yes/No
To set the collection to be published on the iPad application.
3. Publishing the fabric menu by clicking on Yes/No
This visual feature gives you the opportunity to group products that are made of the same fabric or color. A great way to guide your buyers in their selection, just like you would do in a physical showroom. After activating it, you can find a Fabric tab in the collection. Read more about managing fabrics and materials
4. Setting the rank and the badge text
The rank allows you to change the order of the collection by putting the number (beginning with 0 which will be the top on the showroom). The badge text may permit you to highlight the collection with a short text on the showroom which will be marked as yellow.
5. Adding the collection cover image
Uploading an image as the collection cover and address the collection conception to the customer. To upload an image, please enter the collection desired and click on Images and files tab. Choose an image to Showroom main image. The dimension is width 440px / height not constrained.
Displaying your collection structure allows you to show your collection according to your merchandising preference. You can copy category names from Le New Black, or simply rename them as fabrics, materials, or even themes.
To edit the category names:
- Navigate to Collections tab > Collections
- Click on your collection
- Click on the Categories tab
To sort the categories, refer to the next article Sorting the products and categories order.