Welcome to Le New Black!
This guide will walk you through setting up your showroom so it reflects your brand's identity and provides buyers with essential details. For this very first step, you will be asked to provide visual elements (such as a logo) and general information (such as contact details and stockists).
First, introduce yourself:
Every buyer that will visit your online showroom would look for some basic information that defines your brand's identity. What year your brand was established? Where? What is your price range? Do you have a website? All these questions can be easily answered on one page. To add this input, please follow these steps:
- Navigate to: Settings wheel (at the upper left of the screen) > Profile
- Complete the information under the Brand profile headline
- Proceed to Company Address headline to provide that information
Give essential details about your brand:
Your showroom comes with several pages grouped under an "Infos" section: "About", "Contact details", "Sales events", "Stockists" and "Terms and conditions". To edit these pages, please follow these steps:
- Navigate to: My Showroom (at the upper left of the screen) > Infos
- Select a headline (e.g. "Contact details")
- Scroll up to the right to show the "Edit Info" button
For each page, you may edit the title, subtitle, and text. You may also provide downloadable assets, such as a lookbook or a press kit, as shown below. Do not forget to add a Thumbnail for each downloadable file you upload to your showroom. This thumbnail will appear on the relevant page, on top of your file's name.
Congratulations, you have just completed an essential step to conduct a flawless online showroom! Now it is time to upload your brand's visual identity to complete the process!