This March has been a blast for Le New Black with new developments and doorways to upcoming projects. We released a brand new portal navigation, improvements to line sheets that will save you tons of time and added live chat support to the iPad app.
New brands portal
The whole brand discovery experience has been gathered in a unified section called "The Marketplace", always just one click away on the top navigation menu. Three ways to discover and explore to fit all moods and needs:
- Brands: A curated list of Le New Black brands with filtering options and favorites tools.
- Calendar: A fashion agenda to remind buyers where and when to find Le New Black brands at events around the world.
- Trends: a source of inspiration for buyers to discover new-comers and spot the latest fashion trends.
All in all, The Marketplace offers B2B fashion buyers a powerful sourcing tool that aims at being as intuitive and pleasant as an e-commerce experience can be.
Line sheet improvement
- Export as Excel: One-click Excel generation including style details, payment terms, and delivery terms. Last but not least, calculation formulas let you quickly convert the line sheet into an order sheet.
- New line sheet layout: A classic and elegant layout displaying two styles per row with. Including large style images, wholesale prices and SRP, sizing, composition, country of origin...
Live support in the iPad app
- Direct customer support via Intercom: Already present on the web version, the live chat is now available on your iPad for any questions you may have during your sales events.
- And as always, we improved the application performances with a compatibility update with the iOS 9.1, improvements in error management and minor bug fixes.
The iPad application "Orders by Le New Black" is available on the App Store.