LE NEW BLACK automatically generates line sheets from your collections. These line sheets are available in different formats (with images, grouped by product etc.) and can be downloaded. You can make them available to your buyers.
- Activate ‘Can view / download line sheets’ option for buyers
- Access downloadable line sheets
- Downloadable line sheets formats
- Create a multi-collection line sheet
Activate 'Can view / download line sheets option for buyers
The ‘Can view / download line sheets’ option allows buyers to access line sheets from their own account. To activate this option :
- Go to the setting wheel > Settings
- Click on the Orders tab
- Activate the ‘Can view / download line sheets’ option
- Click on SAVE
Access downloadable line sheets
Each collection can be downloaded as a line sheets. To access a collection's line sheets, click on My showroom > the name of your collection > Line sheet tab. It is possible to filter each one by categories, variants, tags and special notes.
Downloadable line sheets formats
LE NEW BLACK offers six different line sheet formats:
|Compact view (no image)||Extended view (with images)||Grouped by product|
|Grouped by variant||One product per page||Labels|
- The Compact view (no image) format allows you to view all of a collection's references as well as their variants, sizes and prices in a synthetic way, without image. It can be downloaded as a csv, Excel and PDF file.
- The Extended view (with images) format allows you to view all of a collection’s references as well as their variants, sizes and prices, with images. It can be downloaded as an Excel and PDF file.
- The Grouped by product format displays each reference with an associated image, its variants shown by thumbnails for each variant, its sizes and prices. This format, which is only downloadable in PDF file, also allows you to show the composition and origin of each reference. You can add the EAN13 barcode display for each product by checking the 'EAN13 barcode' box.
- The One product per page format allows you to display one product per page, highlighting the first two images of the first variant and the first image of each of the other available variants. This format also provides information about the product's size, price and composition. It can be downloaded as a PDF file only.
- The Stock option allows you to use the Labels format, which provides the EAN13 barcodes of the collection’s products. This format can be downloaded as a PDF file only.
The Stock option also allows you to display the stock level of each product. At the drop-down Stock menu located on the left-hand side of the screen, you can select and display either one of the following:
- Total stock (hint only), which indicates the product's availability by a tick
- Total stock, which indicates the exact quantity available, combining current and incoming stock
- Current stock, which indicates the exact quantity available in current stock
- Incoming stock, which indicates the exact quantity available in the incoming stock
The out of stock products button which is activated by default, allows you to display all of the collection's products. If you wish to display the in-stock products only, you must deactivate this button.
Create a multi-collection line sheet
The Create a line sheet module available to Brand managers among the Tools allows to create line sheets containing up to three collections / sales catalogs from the same order mode (Pre-order or In-stock).
1. Click on Tools > Create line sheet
2. Select the collections
3. Click NEXT to generate the multi-collection line sheet